All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching is often perceived by the public as being one of the hardest jobs of all. This book looks at this area.
- Author BiographyBrian Carline has been teaching for 32 years and most recently worked as an Assistant Head at a secondary school in Essex. In his spare time, he's a stand-up comedian - his sense of humour is apparent in his writing!
- Author(s)Brian Carline
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/06/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Practical Teaching Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £26.61Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £11.60Trending at £13.41
- £19.28Trending at £20.68
- £17.29Trending at £22.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.