All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this practical guide, you'll learn how to put search engine optimization (SEO) methodology into practice, including the research, data analysis, and constant experimentation required to build an SEO program specific to your organization that can help you improve search results.
- Author BiographyAnne Ahola Ward is a Futurist, Growth Hacker and CEO of CircleClick Media, founded in 2009. She has nearly 20 years of experience working on the Web in various functions, having mastered almost every role in web development: DBA, webmaster, developer, graphic designer, and video editor. As an early entrant into the field, she entered SEO as it started gaining traction. Currently Anne specializes in SEO, analytics, and social media. Anne was named as one of Entrepreneur magazine's 27 Top Masters of Marketing and PR that everyone can learn from. In 2015 Anne was invited to become an Influencer for the elite IBM Futurist program.
- Author(s)Anna Ahola Ward
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication07/04/2017
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width181 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £6.82Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.