All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Christian Smith
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight350 g
- Width148 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Table Of ContentsI. The Argument ; I.b The Project ; II. Evidence ; III. Spiritual Practices ; IV. How Did We Get Here?-The Short Story ; V. Consequences ; VI. The Question of Accountability ; VII. What is Sociology Good For? ; Appendix
- Author BiographyChristian Smith is the William R. Kenan, Jr. Professor of Sociology at the University of Notre Dame, Director of the Center for the Study of Religion and Society, Director of the Notre Dame Center for Social Research, Principal Investigator of the National Study of Youth and Religion, and Principal Investigator of the Science of Generosity Initiative.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.