CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.75
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £6.98Trending at £7.17
About this product
- DescriptionPersonal development. The author shows how we can learn to love ourselves and why it's important.
- Author BiographyToby Negus has studied and taught spiritual and personal development in the UK and around the world for over two decades. This journey has resulted in the acquisition of an abundant treasure of principles that help free the mind and heal the heart.
- Author(s)Toby Negus
- PublisherThe Cloister House Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationGloucester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Cloister House Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight291 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.