All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionBesides being a personal account, this autobiography of US Army Captain Walter I. Farmer presents an account of social history surrounding the years of World War II.
- Author(s)Walter I. Farmer
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication23/10/2000
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleSchriften zum Kulturgueterschutz / Cultural Property Studies
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note62 black & white illustrations, 62 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight493 g
- Width135 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.