CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.78
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe SAGE Handbook of Curriculum, Pedagogy and Assessment focuses on examining how curriculum is treated and developed, and its impact on pedagogy and assessment worldwide.
- Author BiographyDominic Wyse is Professor of Early Childhood and Primary Education at University College London (UCL), Institute of Education (IOE), and Academic Head of the Department of Learning and Leadership. Dominic is a Fellow of the Academy of Social Sciences (FAoSS), an elected member of the British Educational Research Association (BERA) Council, and a fellow of the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA). The main focus of Dominic's research is curriculum and pedagogy. Key areas of work are the teaching of writing, reading and creativity. Dominic has extensive experience of funded research projects which he has disseminated in numerous peer-reviewed research journal articles and books. These include major international research volumes for which he is the lead editor (e.g. The SAGE Handbook of Curriculum, Pedagogy and Assessment), and bestselling books for students, teachers and educators (e.g. Teaching English, Language and Literacy - 3rd Edition). His most recent book is A Guide to Early Years and Primary Teaching (published by SAGE). He has been an editor, and on the editorial board, of internationally recognised research journals. He is currently an editor of the Curriculum Journal, one of the journals of the British Educational Research Association (BERA).
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight2291 g
- Width184 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine66 mm
- Edited byDominic Wyse,Jessica Pandya,Louise Hayward
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.