All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding readers with an expansive and international overview, this handbook is the ideal resource on this fast-paced and ubiquitous field
- Author BiographyMy research interests centre around three areas of specialization: 1) Research theory and methodologies: Visual and Multimodal research and and Video-based research 2) Technology mediated teaching and learning: notably its affect on classroom practices, and subject knowledge 3) Multimodal school based research: with a focus on urban schooling, identities, policy and curriculum Recent research project areas include: the development of multimodal methods for researching digital data and environments, the effects of government technology initiatives on learning in the secondary school and the home, and the changing practices of teaching and learning in the classroom.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width184 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byBarry Brown,Carey Jewitt,Sara Price
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £8.74Trending at £8.89
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.