Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £27.45Trending at £28.49
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £13.80Trending at £18.26
- £72.48Trending at £76.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook brings together scholars from around the world to address the global significance of, controversies over and alternatives to intellectual property today. A major statement in a booming field of study.
- Author BiographyDebora J. Halbert is a Professor of political science at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. She teaches futures studies, public policy, and law and society. Her academic interests include the study of law and policy with a focus on intellectual property. Along with numerous articles in peer reviewed journals and law reviews, she has published three books, Intellectual Property in the Information Age: the politics of expanding rights (Quorum 1999), Resisting Intellectual Property (Routledge, 2005) and The State of Copyright (Routledge 2014). Additionally, she has recently co-edited The SAGE Handbook of Intellectual Property (2015) with Professor Matthew David, and has completed a second co-authored piece with Professor David for the SAGE Swifts series, Owning the World of Ideas (SAGE, 2015).
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width184 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byDebora J. Halbert,Matthew David
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.