All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £15.33Trending at £18.93
- £6.42Trending at £7.99
- £16.96Trending at £17.77
- £8.54Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £12.38
- £10.82Trending at £13.78
- £5.30Trending at £7.29
About this product
- DescriptionA one-stop reference on the state of leadership, encompassing macro, political, philosophical, psychological and cultural perspectives, with contributions from a 'who's who' of scholars in leadership studies.
- Author BiographyAlan Bryman is Professor of Organizational and Social Research, School of Management, University of Leicester, UK. David L. Collinson is Professor of Leadership & Organization at Lancaster University Management School. Brad Jackson is the Head of School of Government and Professor of Public and Community Leadership at Victoria University of Wellington. Prior to this he was the Fletcher Building Education Trust Chair in Leadership and Co-Director of the New Zealand Leadership Institute at The University of Auckland Business School. Brad has authored five books including A Very Short, Fairly Interesting and Reasonably Cheap Book About Studying Leadership and co-edited the Sage Handbook of Leadership and Major Works in Leadership. Brad is the former Vice-Chair of the International Leadership Association, a Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management and The Leadership Trust.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width184 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byAlan Bryman,Brad Jackson,David L. Collinson,Keith Grint,Mary Uhl-Bien
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.