All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.98
- £21.37Trending at £22.62
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £5.65Trending at £8.99
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
About this product
- DescriptionLearning is a fundamental topic in education. Combining traditional views of learning and learning theory with sociocultural and historical perspectives, this handbook brings together original contributions from respected researchers who are leading figures in the field.
- Author BiographyDavid Scott is Professor of Curriculum, Pedagogy and Assessment at the Institute of Education, University of London. Previously, he was Acting Dean of Teaching and Learning, Director of the International Institute for Education Leadership and Professor of Educational Leadership and Learning, University of Lincoln. He has been Editor of The Curriculum Journal 1995-2001; Visiting Professor of Lincolnshire and Humberside University 2000-2001, Institute of Education, University of London 2000-05, and University of Cyprus 2000-05; and is Series Editor for International Perspectives on the Curriculum, Greenwood Press. Eleanore Hargreaves is Reader in Learning and Pedagogy at UCL Institute of Education.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/08/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width184 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byDavid Scott,Eleanore Hargreaves
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.