Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £51.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.94Trending at £7.61
- £4.58Trending at £4.99
- £4.90Trending at £6.80
- £6.98Trending at £9.06
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the mother of one of them begins an affair with a ship's officer, he and his friends idealize the man at first; but it is not long before they conclude that he is in fact soft and romantic. This book tells of a band of savage thirteen-year-old boys who reject the adult world and train themselves in a brutal callousness they call 'ojectivity'.
- Author BiographyYukio Mishima wrote countless stories and thirty-three plays, in some of which he acted. After Mishima conceived the idea of The Sea of Fertility in 1964, he frequently said he would die when it was completed. On November 25th, 1970, the day he finished The Decay of the Angel, the last novel of the cycle, Mishima committed seppuku (ritual suicide) at the age of 45.
- Author(s)Yukio Mishima
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight106 g
- Width115 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.