All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 20 patchwork block designs. Step-by-step instructions are provided for these and a selection of additional project ideas for making a range of items including a cushion, a cot quilt and a quillow.
- Author BiographyLynne Edwards is an internationally acclaimed quilt maker, regarded as one of the finest patchwork and quilting experts in the world. Having trained as a teacher, Lynne's approach and techniques have been refined and adapted over a long period, during which time she has run her extremely popular and successful sampler quilt-making course. Many students have benefited from her encouragement and guidance, and some of their resulting work can be seen in this book. Lynne has since written a second sampler for David & Charles, The New Sampler Quilt Book. She lives near Ipswich, Suffolk.
- Author(s)Lynne Edwards
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication25/04/2002
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- metulmicky23 Oct, 2013by
A very usefull guide
very good book , clear and precise and as someone new to the subject this is invaluable and whilst much can be gleaned online,there is no substitute for having a real page open to refer to mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.