Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionFourteen essays on major theoretical issues in contemporary criminal law and medical law ethics.
- Author BiographyDennis Baker is a lecturer in law at King's College London. Jeremy Horder is Edmund-Davies Professor of Criminal Law at King's College London.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDennis J. Baker,Jeremy Horder
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.