All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fifth part of the Corinth volume dedicated to the Sanctuary of Demeter and Kore publishes the large-scale terracotta sculpture found in the sanctuary. Ranging in date from the late 7th through the 4th century B.C., the sculpture consists of fragments from 132 to as many as 147 statues, from half- to nearly life-size.
- Author BiographyNancy Bookidis is codirector of the excavations of the Sanctuary of Demeter and Kore, and coauthor, with Ronald Stroud, of the third part of this volume, Topography and Architecture.
- Author(s)Nancy Bookidis
- PublisherAmerican School of Classical Studies at Athens
- Date of Publication31/10/2010
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican School of Classical Studies at Athens
- Content Note19 figs, 8 col and 126 b/w pls
- Weight2037 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £24.31Trending at £34.98
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £9.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.