All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes hundreds of things that parents can do with their children, including building a fort in the dining room, making a lemonade stand, planning an all-chocolate dinner, and turning the home into a haunted house.
- Author BiographyDavid Hoffman is a writer, producer, on-air correspondent, and author of fifteen books on popular culture. Everything he knows about parenting, he learned from the best.
- Author(s)David Hoffman
- PublisherRunning Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press Adult
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width158 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.55
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £10.99Trending at £12.90
- £3.60Trending at £4.02
- £34.79Trending at £40.16
- £33.65Trending at £35.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.