All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngaging with the major aspects of Sasanian culture, this work addresses subjects including: early Sasanian art and iconography; early Sasanian coinage; religion and identity in the Sasanian empire; later Sasanian orality and literacy; and state and society in late antique Iran.
- Author BiographyVesta Sarkhosh Curtis is Curator of Islamic and Iranian Coins at the British Museum and Joint Editor of IRAN, Journal of the British Institute of Persian Studies. Sarah Stewart is Deputy Director of the London Middle East Institute at SOAS and teaches Zoroastrianism in the Department of religions at SOAS.
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/01/2008
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleIdea of Iran
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Weight508 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited bySarah Stewart,Vesta Sarkhosh Curtis
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £8.47Trending at £14.98
- £15.01Trending at £16.87
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.04
- £12.58Trending at £19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.