Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.52Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.78Trending at £13.89
- £10.67Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together the major theories about the satirist to provide a summary of the problems that specialists have examined in books and articles. It also explores the beliefs of satirists and their relation to the environment within which they function, particularly in the contexts of politics, religion, and philosophy.
- Author BiographyLeonard Feinberg is Distinguished Professor Emeritus at Iowa State University. Among his books are Introduction to Satire, The Secret of Humor, and Asian Laughter. Brian A. Connery is professor of English at Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan. He is the editor of Representations of Swift and co-editor of Theorizing Satire: Essays in Literary Criticism.
- Author(s)Leonard Feinberg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication03/01/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Introduction byBrian A. Connery
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.