CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Author(s)Mohamed A. Ramady
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/10/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note144 black & white tables, biography
- Weight813 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2010
- Table Of ContentsThe Setting.- Overview.- The Development Process.- Reforms and Economic Planning.- Public Finance.- The Financial Sector.- Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) and Monetary Policy.- The Financial Markets.- The Saudi Capital Market.- The Domestic Sector.- The Private Sector: Globalization Challenges.- The Energy Sector.- The Foreign Sector.- Foreign Trade: Changing Composition and Direction.- Saudi Arabia and the WTO.- Key Challenges.- Privatization and Foreign Direct Investment.- Population and Demographics: Saudization and the Labour Market.- Education: A Tool for a Knowledge-Based Economy.- Saudi Arabia's Global Relations: GCC and Beyond.- Conclusion.- The Challenges Ahead.
- Author BiographyMohamed Ramady is Visiting Associate Professor at the Department of Finance and Economics, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals. His main research interests are the economies of the Middle East and Saudi Arabia in particular, as well as money and banking. He also held senior positions with international financial institutions in the Arabian Gulf and Europe.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.