Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.25Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by ynotbooks
- Est. delivery by 28 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful Tuscan villa, a mysterious garden, two hidden murders -- one Renassance, one modern -- and a family riven by dark secrets combine in this evocative, intriguing mystery set in post-War Italy.
- Author BiographyMark Mills graduated from Cambridge University in 1986. He has lived in both Italy and France, and has written for the screen. His first novel, 'The Whaleboat House', won the 2004 Crime Writer's Association for Best Novel by a debut author. He lives in Oxford with his wife and two children.
- PrizesShortlisted for CWA Ellis Peters Historical Award 2007.
- Author(s)Mark Mills
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/02/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/11/2009
- Weight475 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.02Trending at £6.26
- £5.67Trending at £5.94
- £4.60Trending at £5.59
- £4.30Trending at £6.82
- £5.95Trending at £5.99
- £4.79Trending at £5.82
- £4.80Trending at £4.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.