Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.60+ £5.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by orbitingbooks_online
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGenerating money through fundraising events and schemes is a key factor for many schools. Aimed at headteachers, school governors and PTA members, The School Fundraiser provides a comprehensive guide to creative ways of raising funds for your school, while involving members of the school community in the process.
- Author BiographyDavid Poppitt has many years of experience of fundraising for schools and charities.
- Author(s)David Poppitt
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuestions Publishing Co Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight196 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.