Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA state-of-the-art revision of the sourcebook that is a must-have for all school-based social workers, counselors, and mental health professionals.
- Author BiographyCynthia Franklin, PhD, is Stiernberg/Spencer Family Professor in Mental Health and Coordinator of Clinical Social Work Concentration at the University of Texas at Austin. Mary Beth Harris, PhD, is Clinical Associate Professor of Social Work at the University of Southern California. Paula Allen-Meares, PhD, is Chancellor of the University of Illinois at Chicago and Professor and Dean Emeritus, University of Michigan School of Social Work.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note45 line-cuts
- Weight1904 g
- Width188 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edited byCynthia Franklin,Mary Beth Harris,Paula Allen-Meares
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.