All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelping practitioners in their work with vulnerable children of a school-going age, this workbook explores ways of nurturing resilience in different aspects of everyday life. Focusing on specific areas such as home life, talents and interests, the authors show how to make thorough assessments and intervene in constructive ways.
- Author BiographyBrigid Daniel is Professor of Social Work at the University of Stirling. She has worked with children and families in local authority social work and at the Centre for Child Care and Protection Studies at Dundee University. Sally Wassell is an independent consultant and trainer in childcare and an associate lecturer at Dundee University. Together with Robbie Gilligan, the two wrote Child Development for Child Care and Protection Workers, also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Author(s)Brigid Daniel,Sally Wassell
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.