Consider these sponsored items
- £9.11Was:£11.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBehind the flips, splashes and speed of Olympic water sports, science is at work. Gravity and centrifugal force are in play as a diver spins and flips before splashing into the water. Find out how science is involved in all your favourite water events and how athletes take science into account in their quest for the gold medal.
- Author BiographyAmanda Lanser is a freelance writer who lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota. She graduated from Lawrence University in Appleton, Wisconsin, and taught seventh-grade reading and writing. She is the author of books on a variety of high-interest topics and enjoys writing for children of all ages.
- Author(s)Amanda Lanser
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2017
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEdge Books: Science of the Summer Olympics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £3.64Trending at £3.96
- £5.19Trending at £6.11
- £4.72Trending at £5.45
- £11.13Trending at £13.31
- £4.69Trending at £4.96
- £21.59Trending at £30.00
- £2.80Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.