CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a guide to the highly complex drug discovery industry, particularly ideal for those who have business dealings with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. It discusses the technical aspects of chemical and biological research.
- Author BiographyDr. Edward D. Zanders has over twenty years' experience as a scientist and research manager in both a major pharmaceutical company and in smaller biotechnology organizations. He has been responsible for a number of drug discovery programs for diseases such as asthma and rheumatoid arthritis and has been involved in research management at a senior level. He has also published extensively on subjects ranging from biochemistry and immunology to computer-aided drug design; more recently he has written about the application of online networking to drug discovery. In 2004 he founded PharmaGuide Ltd, a training and consultancy company that delivers courses on the drug discovery industry to various professional groups including technology transfer executives, recruiters and technical translators. It is through delivering these courses that he has been able to develop his own way of conveying complex information about drug discovery to non scientists, while at the same time being able to communicate with PhD level scientists at their level of expertise.
- Author(s)Edward D. Zanders
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note27 black & white tables, biography
- Weight783 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.