CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.55Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionNature didn't design human beings to be statisticians, and in fact our minds are more naturally attuned to spotting the saber-toothed tiger than seeing the jungle he springs from.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXV, 499 p.
- Weight1176 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byCarl N. Morris,Robert Tibshirani
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.