All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.51
- £1.89Trending at £1.92
- £6.99Trending at £7.89
- £15.98Trending at £18.45
- £8.74Trending at £8.92
- £8.63Trending at £10.26
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when you drink your favorite cocktail? How does it go from beverage to buzz? Or from buzz to blotto? Here, Dr. Amitava Dasgupta, a practicing toxicologist and researcher in the field of alcohol and drugs, provides answers for everything you ever wanted to know about drinking, from what creates the high to how to tell when you've had too much.
- Author BiographyAmitava Dasgupta, Ph.D, DABCC, FACB, is Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Texas Health Sciences Center at Houston. He is also the Director of Clinical Chemistry and Toxicology Laboratory of Memorial-Hermann Laboratory Services, the major clinical teaching hospital of the University of Texas. In addition, he is the Medical Director of Memorial-TIRR Hospital laboratory services. He has published over 175 scientific papers, two books on drugs of abuse, one book on herbal medicine, and has edited three professional reference books. He is on the Editorial Board of five major medical journals including American Journal of Clinical Pathology, Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, and others. He lectures both nationally and internationally on drug and alcohol testing and acts as an expert witness for the State of Texas for alcohol and drug related criminal prosecutions.
- Author(s)Amitava DasGupta
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/04/2011
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.