CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.60
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers techniques and strategies for influencing others including how to: reduce resistance to rubble; send unconscious nonverbal messages that are consciously undetectable; make people feel instantly comfortable in your presence; decode body language; build credibility; and be persistent without being a pain.
- Author BiographyKEVIN HOGAN is a body language and unconscious influence expert for the BBC and popular magazines like Cosmopolitan, Playboy, and Maxim. He teaches persuasion and influence at the University of St. Thomas Management Center and frequently analyzes the behavior of White House figures for the media. He has also trained managers and leaders from Boeing, Microsoft, Starbucks, 3M, and the United States Postal Service, among other large companies.
- Author(s)Kevin Hogan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2004
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date30/09/2010
- Weight452 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.