The Science of Orgasm by Barry R. Komisaruk, Carlos Beyer-Flores, Beverly Whipple (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.09+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £15.85Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult & Erotic
Save on Adult & Erotic
- £4.38Trending at £8.05
- £8.30Trending at £8.98
- £7.09Trending at £8.98
- £6.20Trending at £8.88
- £7.69Trending at £9.06
- £8.08Trending at £9.06
- £4.25Trending at £8.05
About this product
- DescriptionCovering every type of sexual peak experience in women and men-from intense to phantom-this informative and entertaining work illuminates the hows, whats, and wherefores of orgasm.
- Author BiographyBarry R. Komisaruk is a professor of psychology at Rutgers University. Carlos Beyer-Flores is head of the Laboratorio Tlaxcala in Mexico. Beverly Whipple is Professor Emerita at the College of Nursing, Rutgers University.
- PrizesWinner of Foundation for the Scientific Study of Sexuality Bonnie and Vern L. Bullough Award 2007 (United States).
- Author(s)Barry R. Komisaruk,Beverly Whipple,Carlos Beyer-Flores
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2006
- GenreSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note2 Line drawings, black and white; 13 Halftones, black and white
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.