All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can economics become genuinely quantitative? This is the question that French sociologist Gabriel Tarde tackled at the end of his career. This title offers an introduction to the work of that forgotten genius of nineteenth-century social thought.
- Author BiographyBruno Latour is the author of many books, including We Have Never Been Modern, and is vice president for research and professor at Sciences Po Paris. Vincent Antonin Lepinay is assistant professor in the Program in Science, Technology, and Society at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Bruno Latour,Vincent Antonin Lepinay
- PublisherPrickly Paradigm Press, LLC
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrickly Paradigm Press, LLC
- Weight91 g
- Width114 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.36
- £43.19Trending at £44.98
- £40.97Trending at £44.78
- £12.06Trending at £15.93
- £12.27Trending at £15.22
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £4.93Trending at £8.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.