All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to persuade comes naturally to some people and is completely foreign to others. This is a guide to the way jurors make decisions, and how you can use that knowledge to convince them that your story of a case is the correct version. It is written for law students, and those who need to understand effective ways to convince a jury.
- Author BiographyBrad Bradshaw is the president of Bradshaw Litigation Consulting, LLC. He has a Ph.D. in psychology from the University of Kentucky where his research included persuasion and juror decision-making. He resides in Austin Texas.
- Author(s)Brad Bradshaw
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication16/02/2015
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight490 g
- Width156 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £10.05
- £38.07Trending at £40.29
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £18.09Trending at £19.14
- £6.33Trending at £6.68
- £10.89Trending at £15.49
- £11.19Trending at £11.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.