All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe US military is one of the largest organizations in the world. How it spends its money, chooses tactics, and allocates its resources have enormous implications for national defense and the economy. This book focuses on how to analyze and understand these and other essential problems in modern defense policy.
- Author BiographyMichael E. O'Hanlon is a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution who specializes in national security policy. His many books include A War Like No Other: The Truth about China's Challenge to America and Hard Power: The New Politics of National Security .
- PrizesRunner-up for Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2010.
- Author(s)Michael E. O'Hanlon
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Out-of-print date11/10/2016
- Content Note4 line illus. 12 tables.
- Weight542 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.