All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete introduction to Sanatana Dharma, the spiritual science of the Hindu sages.
- Author BiographyMataji Devi Vanamali has written 8 books on the gods of the Hindu pantheon, including Shakti, Hanuman, Shiva, The Complete Life of Krishna, and The Complete Life of Rama, as well as translating the Bhagavad Gita. She is the founder and president of Vanamali Gita Yoga Ashram Trust, dedicated to sharing the wisdom of Sanatana Dharma and charitable service to children. She lives at the Vanamali ashram in Rishikesh, northern India.
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Weight416 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Introduction byPujya Swami Bhoomananda Tirtha
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.