All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2017
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note73 black & white illustrations, 32 black & white tables, 5 black & white halftones, 68 black & white line drawings
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byLeonard A. Wisneski
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsA Review of Classic Physiological Systems, Systems Integration: Psychoneuroimmunology, The Stress System, The Relaxation System: Theoretical Construct, The Relaxation System: Therapeutic Modalities, Energy Medicine: Cutting-Edge Modalities, Energy Medicine: Focus on Non-thermal Electromagnetic Therapies, Energy Medicine: Focus on Lasers, The Four Pillars and Two Guideposts for the Healing Professions(TM), The Pineal Gland: Energy Transducer, Soul Medicine: Crossing the Boundary, Human Epigenetics in Health and Disease, History and Philosophy of Naturopathic Medicine, Wellbeing, Assessing the Toxic Load and Detoxification Strategies, Precision Nutrition, The Landscape of Integrative Medicine in America with a Shift to Prevention and Health Promotion, Whole Person Caring, Energy Medicine: Focus on Lasers.
- Author BiographyLeonard A. Wisneski is Clinical Professor of Medicine at George Washington University Medical Center, Georgetown University where he is a founding member of the Complementary and Alternative Medicine Curriculum Planning Committee and has taught a course in integrative medicine for several years. He also holds faculty positions in the Department of Medicine as well as The Department of Nursing at The University of Colorado.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £9.84Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.