All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLawrence M. Principe takes a fresh approach to the story of the scientific revolution, emphasising the historical context of the society and its world view at the time. From astronomy to alchemy and medicine to geology, he tells this fascinating story from the perspective of the historical characters involved.
- Author BiographyLawrence M. Principe's research interests focus on the history of science and technology in the late Medieval and early modern periods, with special attention to the history of alchemy/chemistry. He is the Drew Professor of the Humanities at John Hopkins University in the Department of History of Science and Technology and the Department of Chemistry. He has authored or edited ten books and published numerous papers.
- Author(s)Lawrence M. Principe
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note15 black and white halftones
- Weight138 g
- Width115 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £65.23Trending at £129.99
- £14.64Trending at £15.26
- £10.84Trending at £11.78
- £13.51Trending at £15.58
- £24.68Trending at £35.85
- £8.67Trending at £9.94
- £6.10Trending at £7.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.