CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.50
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the impact of key technologies and scientific ideas on the practice of warfare and the handling of the tension between order and chaos on the battlefield. This book explores modern warfare as the constitution of social assemblages of bodies and machines whose integration has been possible through the deployment of scientific methodology.
- Author BiographyAntoine Bousquet is Lecturer in International Relations, Birkbeck College, University of London.
- Author(s)Antoine J. Bousquet
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCritical War Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width145 mm
- Height225 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.