All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionWith maternal love as the prototype for all types of love, Odent examines the short, but critical time just after birth which has long-term consequences for our future capacity to love. The author looks at love holistically and in terms of the hormones which affect it in different parts of life.
- Author(s)Michel Odent
- PublisherFree Association Books
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFree Association Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.