Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology which gives the reader an insight into the ideas and actions of women in Scotland over two centuries. The selection ranges across the social spectrum, from the aristocratic advice of Lady Grisell Baillie's Household book to the reminiscences and moral reflections of Janet Hamilton, a shoemaker's daughter from Shotts.
- PublisherAssociation for Scottish Literary Studies
- Date of Publication24/05/2000
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAssociation for Scottish Literary Studies Annual Volume
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAssociation for Scottish Literary Studies
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byDorothy McMillan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.