All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £50.64Trending at £55.00
- £13.31Trending at £17.95
- £16.93Trending at £22.99
- £12.20Trending at £18.94
- £12.14Trending at £16.99
- £21.39Trending at £22.30
- £16.65Trending at £25.00
About this product
- DescriptionGuidebook to walking and mountain-biking routes in Scotland's southern highland glens, the Trossachs - the Queen Elizabeth Forest Park, South Tayside and Lochearnhead, from Callander to Comrie and Crieff to the Ochils. From the popular series of 9 guides for walkers and mountain-bikers.
- Author BiographyPeter Koch-Osbourne has been walking and cycling in his native Yorkshire and the Lake District, and abroad in the Alps and Pyrenees, for as long as he can remember. On hiring bikes on a holiday near Aviemore with his family there was no information available other than the OS maps. Peter quickly set out to compile a guide to the tracks around the Cairngorms. The completion of the series of nine books took 10 years and he now lives in Beauly in the Highlands of Scotland where work on the last 6 or 7 books continued. Peter will soon be moving to Cumbria to be closer to family and friends and to re-visit his beloved Lakeland Hills. His writing activities have continued in the sphere of walking guides up in the Scottish Highlands but who knows what the future in Cumbria holds?
- Author(s)Peter D. Koch-Osborne
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication03/01/1998
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Out-of-print date22/07/2011
- Weight160 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.