All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the history of scrapbook-making, its origins, uses, forms and purposes, as well as the human agents behind the books themselves. Scrapbooks bring pleasure in both the making and consuming. This volume considers the makers, their artefacts, and the viewers within the context of American culture.
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/04/2006
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note65 b&w illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byKatherine Ott,Patricia Buckler,Susan Tucker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.