Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.97Trending at £26.94
- £13.04Trending at £16.87
- £14.89Trending at £19.88
- £8.29Trending at £9.92
- £12.18Trending at £17.93
- £14.53Trending at £21.93
- £55.95Trending at £72.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis study focuses on the genre of screwball comedy between 1934 and 1942, film-by-film, year-by-year, providing film enthusiasts or serious researchers with an informed guide to the screen offerings of the era.
- Author BiographyDuane Byrge is a film critic for The Hollywood Reporter in Los Angeles. He lives in Richmond, Virginia. Robert Milton Miller is an associate professor of communication studies at Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, Illinois. He lives in DeKalb.
- Author(s)Duane Byrge,Robert Milton Miller
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2001
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleMcFarland Classics S.
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notephotographs, filmography, notes, bibliography, index
- Height230 mm
- Foreword byArthur Knight
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.