All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo her colleagues in Chicago, Sarit Kleinmann is an enigma - a talented plastic surgeon and an unconventional beauty, with a life so shrouded in secrecy that no one really knows her. When she is drawn to the work of a reclusive Egyptian sculptor, and then the sculptor himself, intrigue turns to passion.
- Author BiographySuzanne Glass was born in Edinburgh and brought up in London. She spent several years working abroad as a simultaneous interpreter, and is now a highly successful freelance journalist with her own column, The Looking Glass, in the Financial Times. Her first novel, The Interpreter was published in 1999 to great critical acclaim.
- Author(s)Suzanne Glass
- Date of Publication06/02/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/09/2004
- Weight305 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.56Trending at £4.80
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.66Trending at £4.71
- £4.44Trending at £5.81
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.56
- £4.69Trending at £5.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.