Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThe gripping story of one of the world's worst maritime disasters, the sinking of the liner THE ARCTIC which resulted in the loss of more than 400 lives.
- Author BiographyAn expert sailor in his own right, David Shaw brings decades of experience as a seaman to his work as an author. The author of INLAND PASSAGE, DARING THE SEA, and FLYING CLOUD, Shaw writes extensively for boating magazines. He lives in New Jersey with his wife.
- Author(s)David W. Shaw
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication06/05/2003
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Free Press
- Content Note2 maps, 8-page insert with woodcuts, paintings, and lithographs - art in
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.