Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.79Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by ynotbooks
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
- £0.99+ £1.81 P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJack London's classic novel about Wolf Larsen, a man who has been at sea too long and one of the greatest characters in early 20th century American fiction. New special edition includes an exclusive foreword by adventurer Bear Grylls.
- Author BiographyJack London was born in San Francisco in 1876. He is best known for his novels The Call of the Wild and White Fang, written either side of his writing The Sea Wolf. Coming from a working class background and having served a prison sentence for vagrancy in his youth, London would go on to become an activist for social reform. He died in 1916, aged just 40. Bear Grylls went from Eton to the SAS before a near-fatal spinal injury ended his career in the military elite. His undeterred thirst for adventure led him to become the star of the TV show Born Survivor, which has been seen by over a billion viewers worldwide.
- Author(s)Jack London
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleAdlard Coles Maritime Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Weight290 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.75Trending at £4.84
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.