All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe life and works of one of the most difficult yet rewarding composers of modern time.
- Author BiographyPaul Griffiths was chief music critic for the London Times (1982-92) and The New Yorker/I (1992-96) and since 1996 has written regularly for the New York Times. He has written books on Boulez, Cage, Messiaen, Ligeti, Davies, Bartok and Stravinsky, as well as several librettos, among them The Jewel Box (Mozart, 1991), Marco Polo (Tan Dun, 1996) and What Next? (Elliott Carter, 1999).
- Author(s)Paul Griffiths
- PublisherBoydell & Brewer Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleEastman Studies in Music
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 25
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2003
- ImprintUniversity of Rochester Press
- Content Note1 Illustrations, black and white
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.