All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.60Trending at £8.99
- £11.08Trending at £15.01
- £9.41Trending at £9.99
- £8.40Trending at £8.53
- £6.72Trending at £9.00
- £7.30Trending at £10.00
- £7.78Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionA new version of Chekhov's tragicomedy by celebrated young writer Anya Reiss.
- Author BiographyAnya Reiss wrote her first play when she was 14, as a member of the Royal Court Theatre's Young Wrtiers' Programme. Her debut play, Spur of the Moment (written when she was 17) opened at the Royal Court Theatre in 2010. Anya won the Most Promising Playwright Award at the 2010 Evening Standard Awards, Best New Play at the 2010 TMA Awards and Most Promising Playwright at the 2010 Critics' Circle Awards. He latest play, The Acid Test, opened at the Royal Court in May 2011 and received rave reviews. She also contributed to the Bush Theatre's Sixty Six Books in 2011 and the Old Vic's Children's Monologues in 2010. She has also written the play Forty Five Minutes for the 2013 National Theatre Connections.
- Author(s)Anton Chekhov,Anya Reiss
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.