All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFounded on a careful textual analysis, Seal of the Saints examines this essential aspect of Ibn 'Arabi's doctrine of sainthood, defining the nature and function of sainthood, while also specifying the criteria for a typology of saints based on the notion of prophetic inheritance.
- Author BiographyMichel Chodkiewicz is Director of Studies at l'Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, Paris.
- Author(s)Michel Chodkiewicz
- PublisherThe Islamic Texts Society
- Date of Publication31/12/1993
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Islamic Texts Society
- Content Noteindex
- Weight327 g
- Width146 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byLiadain Sherrard
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £22.96
- £19.99Trending at £27.17
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £30.18Trending at £31.15
- £39.99Trending at £49.96
- £7.99Trending at £8.61
- £32.99Trending at £49.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.