All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
About this product
- Description� This book is a broadly historical account of a remarkable and very exciting scientific story-the search for the number of human chromosomes.
- Author BiographyThe author, Wilson Wall, has been a professional geneticist for more than 30 years, including postgraduate training as a clinical cytogeneticist. He has worked as team leader and section head as a clinical cytogeneticist in the UK, Australia and New Zealand. He carried out doctoral and postdoctoral research into areas of molecular genetics, specifically in evolution and forensic applications. For many years he was also secretary to the History Committee of the Institute of Biology.
- Author(s)Wilson John Wall
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication12/12/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note28 Illustrations, color; 20 Illustrations, black and white; VII, 179 p. 48 illus., 28 illus. in color.
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.