All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.51Trending at £6.14
- £3.32Trending at £4.59
- £11.45Trending at £11.90
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £8.57Trending at £8.86
- £7.17Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the last two centuries BC, the Western Han dynasty of China forged the first stable empire covering all of China and presided over a golden age that shaped much of subsequent Chinese art and culture. This title offers an account of the treasures of the dynasty - including exquisite jades, silver and goldwork, bronzes and ceramics.
- Author BiographyJames C. S. Lin is Senior Assistant Keeper in the Department of Applied Arts, The Fitzwilliam Museum, University of Cambridge.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note350 color + 120 b-w illus.
- Weight2041 g
- Width247 mm
- Height285 mm
- Edited byJames C.S. Lin
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.