All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.68
About this product
- Author(s)Chris Jaenicke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitlePsychoanalytic Inquiry Book Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight194 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgments. Basic Premises: Thoughts on Success, Failure and Cure in Psychoanalysis. Rafaela: A Case Description. Ending Treatment: Rafaela Redux. The Shadow Man: A Case Description. Supervision from an Intersubjective Perspective. Epilogue. References. Index.
- Author BiographyChris Jaenicke is a faculty member and training and supervising analyst at the Arbeitsgemeinschaft fur Psychoanalyse und Psychotherapie, e.V. Berlin. He is in private practice in Berlin, Germany, and is the author of several previous books, including Change in Psychoanalysis (Routledge, 2011).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.