All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning debut novel from an Orange Prize Shortlisted writer.
- Author BiographySamantha Hunt was born in 1971 in Pound Ridge, New York. The Seas is her debut novel - it won the National Book Foundation's award for writers under 35 and was voted one of the Top 27 Books of 2004 by the Voice Literary Supplement. She is also the author of The Invention of Everything Else which was shortlisted for the Orange Prize 2009. Her short fiction and essays have appeared in The New Yorker, McSweeney's, Esquire, A Public Space, Cabinet, Tin House, Seed Magazine, New York Magazine, Blind Spot, Harper's Bazaar, and The Believer. Her work has been translated into seven languages. Samantha Hunt teaches writing at the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Samantha Hunt
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication22/07/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight175 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.78
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.85
- £4.08Trending at £4.17
- £3.43Trending at £4.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.